A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Berlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berlin
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Berlin Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Berlin graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Berlin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bigfork Valley Hospital
- Rainy Lake Medical Center
- Falls Memorial Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alan Berlin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Berlin practice?
- Dr. James Berlin has 1 office location.
Dr. James Berlin practices Family Medicine near International Falls, MN.
See International Falls Family Physicians.