A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Boyd is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Boyd, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Boyd has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boyd accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Boyd practice?
Dr. James Boyd practices Family Medicine near Round Rock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pflugerville, TX.
See Round Rock Family Physicians.