Dr. James Brady MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Southampton, NY

April 16th, 2016
Left me with awful scar
This dr left me with a horrific scar that drs have since shook their heads about. I am sorry I somehow fell into this office. I did a scar revision that I doubted doint but he talked me into only to leave me with a horrible horrible scar on my face. Also, the office has no idea what they are doing. They asked me for copay amounts which made me realize they mistakened me for someone else. Sitting in the office when I had a 9:30 appointment and watching 10:30 appointments walk in ahead of me. Never experienced that confusion of patients. What a horrific experience..

January 11th, 2016
Dr. Brady is a incredibly man of medicine and plastic surgery his enthusiasm is so strong your confidence level just goes up up up Thank you Dr. Brady for taking care of me I am grateful

November 11th, 2013
Compassionate. Thorough. Knows what he is doing. By far the best doctor I have ever known.

July 17th, 2012
If you have an emergency situation...
After a car accident and ambulance ride while away from home (NYC), I needed emergency hand surgery on a holiday. I was nervous and scared of what would happen to my hand and who would be on call.Dr. Brady came quickly, expertly assessed my injury, and immediately set me at ease. He explained fully what he could tell from the exam, what he would have to figure out from surgery, and what would happen depending upon what he found.At every step of the way he was courteous, informative, soothing, and instilled confidence. My husband actually later remarked that no doctor had put him at ease faster than he had.Our follow up team have all commented how expertly the wound seemed to be dressed, and those who have worked with him also raved. We frankly had no choice in being treated by Dr. Brady since it was an emergency, but knowing what we know now we would choose over and over. We can't recommend enough.

June 4th, 2012
Dr Brady was kind caring and has a great bedside manner. Would have him do other procedures

July 14th, 2011
best in the world
Kindest, most caring md I ever met, a real person love him have recommended him many times.

May 13th, 2010
I had to wait several weeks for an appointment. After meeting the doctor I again had to wait for my surgery to be booked several weeks more. Although I was anxious after our meeting I had been to three other plastic surgeons before making the decision to have my surgery with dr. brady. His staff was very accommodating and friendly and Dr. Brady was beyond thorough with the details of my tummy tuck and breast lift. There were no surprises after. Dr. Brady referred me to other women who underwent the same or similar surgeries who could share in their experiences. It has been over a year since my surgery and I couldn't be happier!