A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bryan, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bryan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryan graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bryan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital Medical Staff Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alexander Bryan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Bryan practice?
- Dr. James Bryan has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bryan practices Ophthalmology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Ophthalmologists.