A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bryan, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bryan
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bryan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryan graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bryan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital Medical Staff Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alexander Bryan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Bryan practice?
- Dr. James Bryan has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bryan practices Ophthalmology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Ophthalmologists.