Learn more about Dr. James Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Burns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burns
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Burns, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Burns has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Burns MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Burns practice?
- Dr. James Burns has 1 office location.
Dr. James Burns practices Otolaryngology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.