Learn more about Dr. James Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Burns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Burns, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burns has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burns accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Burns practice?
Dr. James Burns practices Otolaryngology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.