A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cameron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cameron, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cameron graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Cameron has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Adair Cameron MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Cameron practice?
- Dr. James Cameron has 1 office location.
Dr. James Cameron practices Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Ophthalmologists.