A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cameron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cameron, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cameron graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Cameron has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cameron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Cameron practice?
Dr. James Cameron practices Internal Medicine, Ophthalmology, and Pediatrics near Coon Rapids, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Blaine, MN.