Dr. James Campbell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Campbell?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. James Campbell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 30th, 2015

Fabulous Pediatrician

Dr Campbell is an amazing doctor. He treats both children and their caregivers with respect, never makes you feel rushed, and has a kind and compassionate manner. My kids feel at ease with him. My only complaint is that he is booked about 5 months out, which I guess is to be expected with a fabulous Doctor.

February 28th, 2015

Dr. Campbell and staff are the best

Dr. Campbell and his staff are amazing. I have never met any group of doctors that care so much for their patients, our children. They are good at listening and gathering all the information from the child and the parents so they can make the best decision regarding health care. It's clear on every visit that Dr. Campbell and his staff genuinely care for our children. We're very thankful to have found them.

May 11th, 2013

Cannot get same day sick appointments

I was happy with this practice until my daughter was sick. I called at 1:00 after the office re-opened for lunch. I left a message with the receptionist that my daughter was having labored breathing. It took an hour and a half for the nurse to call me back. She told me they were busy today and that if we wanted my daughter seen I'd have to take her to Urgent Care. No apologies, no this isn't usually the case, etc... Another friend just went through the same senario with the office - they couldn't do a same day sick visit. Not okay in my book for a pediatricians office.

November 16th, 2012

The Dr for Kids

he and his staff is just outstanding

November 9th, 2012

Minors

Our children have been going to Dr. Campbell for over 3 years, since we originally moved to Colorado from Virginia. We all love him and feel very comfortable with him. He not only talks and looks at us, but he talks and looks at our children too, and encourages them to ask questions and has tons of patience when dealing with them. I would reccommend Dr. Campbell to everyone who's looking for a fantastic Pediatrician.

September 19th, 2012

Wonderful doctor

Dr Campbell is a wonderful doctor that takes time with his patients and is makes sure questions are answered and you fell comfortable as a parent. Great doctor

March 21st, 2012

Recommend him without any hesitation

It's important to have peace of mind when your little ones our sick. We've found that with Dr. Campbell. He's thorough, caring and seems to always find a way to get our family in even if the staff says he has no appointments for the day. He's sincerely interested in our family and our well-being. I recommend him without any hesitation.

December 6th, 2011

Dr. Campbell is amazing. I feel like I have hit the pediatrician jackpot. He is always smiling and always patient. I am a healthcare provider so I need someone who can give respect tomy background while puttingmy concerns at ease and Dr. Campbell has done that. He never, ever blows off concerns and will work with you until the problem is solved. Great doctor!

April 7th, 2011

Very Happy KIDS and VERY Happy Mom!

Dr. Campbell is wonderful. I have three boys and all of them love to see Dr. Campbell. We have been a patient of Dr. C. for 6 years and he has always, every time with out fail walked in with a smile for my kids and for me. He addresses my boys directly and he is so thorough with his exam. I am a list maker, so I am ready with my questions when I walk in the door and Dr. Campbell never rushes us through our visit and offers great advice and is always spot on with a diagnosis. My oldest son has ADD and Dr. Campbell has taken time to make a phone call to us to check in and see how he is doing and if the meds he is on are doing the job. Always asking if there are any side effect concerns. WOW...is all I can say. I have never had any doctor ever go this extra mile. Amazing.I think my 2 year old summed it up one day when he was sick. He said, "Mommy I need to go see my friend Dr. Campbell because he can make me all better. TO SWEET.We have since moved 35 miles away from Dr. Campbell's office but I cannot even consider trusting someone else with my boys. Dr. Campbell is part of our family now.

January 24th, 2011

Best Dr. In town!!

All three of my kids have been cared by Dr. Campbell, my oldest was very affraid of Drs but with Dr Campbell he is always happy to see him. Dr Campbell has been accurate on dignosis and takes great care of my children. I will deffinetely say that he cares for kids like they were his own. Best Dr in Town!!

May 6th, 2010

Best Pediatrician EVER

Dr Campbell is a fabulous pediatrician. He always takes the time to listen to all of our concerns. He is great with the kids and I trust his opinion. I definitely feel he treats my kids like his own.

January 13th, 2009

The Greatest Pediatrician!

All 3 of my kids see him- he is the best!!