A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Clark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Clark, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Clark has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Allen Clark MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. J A. Clark practice?
- Dr. J Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. J Clark practices Plastic Surgery near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Surgeons.