A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Collier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Collier, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Collier graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Collier has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alan Collier MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Collier practice?
- Dr. James Collier has 1 office location.
Dr. James Collier practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Emergency Physicians and Long Beach Family Physicians.