A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Collier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collier
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Collier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Collier, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Collier graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Collier has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alan Collier MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Collier practice?
- Dr. James Collier has 1 office location.
Dr. James Collier practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Emergency Physicians and Long Beach Primary Care Doctors.