A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cooper, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Palomar Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Cooper MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. James Cooper practice?
- Dr. James Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Cooper practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See San Diego Radiologists.