Jun 22nd, 2015

I have been suffering from very high and very low BP. I almost died last year from 2 of the BP meds my doctor put me on from my kidneys failing, since then I have only became much worse. I have told my new Cardiologist and Nurse my new symptoms and asked for a urine test for my kidneys, they both told me I did not need it the blood work was all I needed. The next day my legs were cramping so badly I could not walk, I was getting muscle cramps through my whole body. after going to bed I awoke at 10:30PM to go to the bathroom and passed out, my husband came and found me on the floor, I awoke and passed out another 2 times in his arms. He brought me to Pen Bay Medical and Dr. Curtis was my doctor who wrote down everything I told him happening to me. While the nurse was hooking me up to IV's etc. Dr. Curtis was searching for every possible answer. He came back requesting a urine sample and as I had I asked my other doctors to do and they refused because it would not show anything, they were both so very wrong. Dr. Curtis called me Sunday and told me I have a bacterial infection in my kidneys and that is has probably been there for some time. he has put me on antibiotics and don't feel this is my full problem and wants me to see a kidney specialist. Finally after close to 2 years of suffering Dr. Curtis may have saved my life as I would have died with the care of my doctors. even though I am sore from my fall while passing out my mental mood is much better just knowing I have hope now. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH DR. CURTIS YOU ARE THE BEST EVER!