Dr. James Davidson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

June 1st, 2015
bent and broken
The front office staff was excellent however this Dr. is not to be trusted at all. My mistake was falling victim to trusting a white coat stranger rather than my gut instinct. Also word of advice, seek another opinion from someone you trust. Please realize that medicine and especially surgery doesn't have every answer to our physical pains. I was told I would return to my full self again after surgery but results from surgery have been an irreversible nightmare. This doctor is no question incompetent and negligent as other docs have confirmed my doubts. He misinformed me about my recovery before surgery and only after he cut me up mentioned I should get a diagnostic scan done. Something that should have been done prior to my operation. Seems like he doesn't care. I did nothing to hurt this man yet he has hurt me so much. Thinking about my time with Dr. Davidson is enough to drive me to suicide.

May 27th, 2014
Horrible
Made us wait over 2 hrs, never did speak to my family after my 3 procedures, didn't care that we were unhappy, and the nurse practioner blatantly lied

September 30th, 2012
Excellent Doctor!
Dr. Davidson is an excellent surgeon, performed skilled surgery, resulting in a great recovery. Great personality, too! He is very caring, and takes the time to communicate well.

January 30th, 2012
Awesome General Surgeon...great with teens
Our daughter had to have procedures on her legs that most teens do not ever have to think about. Dr. Davidson was so kind to her and made the situation easy for her. She also had a great result.

September 14th, 2008
you are an amazing doctor! :)