A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Davidson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Davidson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davidson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alan Davidson MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Davidson practice?
- Dr. James Davidson has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Davidson practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.