A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Davidson is Excellent. Dr. Davidson has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Davidson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Gastric Bypass Gastrojejunostomy and Weight Loss Surgery Bariatric Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davidson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davidson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Davidson practice?
Dr. James Davidson practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Davidson, Dr. Jacob Davidson, Dr. Jacques Davidson, Dr. Jaime Davidson