A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Davies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Davies, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davies
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Davies Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Davies, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Davies graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Davies has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Medical Center
- Surgical Eye Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Arthur Davies MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Davies practice?
- Dr. James Davies has 1 office location.
Dr. James Davies practices Ophthalmology near Carlsbad, CA.
See Carlsbad Ophthalmologists.