A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Davies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Davies, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davies
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Davies Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Davies, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Davies graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Davies has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Medical Center
- Surgical Eye Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Arthur Davies MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Davies practice?
- Dr. James Davies has 1 office location.
Dr. James Davies practices Ophthalmology near Carlsbad, CA.
See Carlsbad Ophthalmologists.