Learn more about Dr. James Dickerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Dickerson is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickerson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dickerson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dickerson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickerson graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Dickerson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Darnall Army Community Hospital
- Cr Darnall Army Medical Center
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Albert Dickerson MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Dickerson practice?
- Dr. James Dickerson has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Dickerson practices Surgery near Killeen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Copperas Cove, TX.
See Killeen Surgeons.