A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dickerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dickerson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickerson graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Dickerson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Darnall Army Community Hospital
- Cr Darnall Army Medical Center
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Albert Dickerson MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Dickerson practice?
- Dr. James Dickerson has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Dickerson practices Surgery near Killeen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Copperas Cove, TX.
See Killeen Surgeons.