A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Drury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Drury is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Drury graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Drury has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Saint Peter`s University Hospital, New Brunswick
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Anthony Drury DO is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James A. Drury practice?
- Dr. James Drury has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Drury practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Brick Psychiatrists.