A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Drury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Drury is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drury
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drury Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Drury graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Drury has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Saint Peter`s University Hospital, New Brunswick
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Anthony Drury DO is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James A. Drury practice?
- Dr. James Drury has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Drury practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Brick Psychiatrists and Brick Child Psychiatrists.