A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dugan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Dugan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dugan
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Dugan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dugan, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dugan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Dugan has 25 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Andrew Dugan FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Dugan practice?
- Dr. James Dugan has 1 office location.
Dr. James Dugan practices Urology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Urologists.