Dr. James Dwyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Dwyer?

Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on February 13th, 2013

I've been taking my kids who are older now, to Dr. Dwyer for many years and I've always been very happy with him, his staff is also very good too. He takes the time to listen, is very caring and I've always felt very comfortable with him, as do my kids. It's always been easy to schedule an appointment here as well, almost always have been able to get in the day I call..very important when you have sick kids! All in all, great Dr. I would recommend highly!

Posted on September 24th, 2010

Best doctor you could ever find.

Posted on November 17th, 2009

One of the worst pediatricians we have ever met. Should not be practicing medicine. There are many other good pediatricians in the Tampa Bay area. Stay away from North Pinellas Children's.

Posted on December 27th, 2015