A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fagan, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fagan graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Fagan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Arthur Fagan MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Fagan practice?
- Dr. James Fagan has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Fagan practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Charlotte Radiologists.