A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fagan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fagan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fagan, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fagan graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Fagan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Arthur Fagan MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Fagan practice?
- Dr. James Fagan has 1 office location.
Dr. James Fagan practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Charlotte Radiologists.