A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ferrara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ferrara, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrara graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ferrara has 9 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Anthony Ferrara MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James A. Ferrara practice?
- Dr. James Ferrara has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Ferrara practices Pediatrics near San Mateo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Carlos, CA.
See San Mateo Pediatricians.