A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Freer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freer
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Freer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Freer, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freer graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Freer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Albert Freer MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Freer practice?
- Dr. James Freer has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Freer practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Emergency Physicians and Ann Arbor Primary Care Doctors.