A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gibson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gibson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gibson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Gibson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Arthur Gibson MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Gibson practice?
- Dr. James Gibson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Gibson practices Internal Medicine near Waterford, MI.
See Waterford Internists.