A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Grant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Grant, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Grant has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Grant MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James Grant practice?
- Dr. James Grant has 1 office location.
Dr. James Grant practices Otolaryngology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Otolaryngologists.