A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Grant, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Facial Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery Head & Neck Surgery Otolaryngology, and Head & Neck Surgery.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.More Education & Awards
Dr. Grant has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Grant practice?
Dr. James Grant practices Otolaryngology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Grant, Dr. Jacob Grant, Dr. Jacques Grant, Dr. Jaime Grant