Dr. James Greenberg MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 24th, 2015
Educated and Attentive
Dr. Greenburg is always very attentive and very courteous about my situation. I have some issues where I was referred to another Doctor and he always followed up on the situation. Dr. Greenburg delivered both my children and I now my daughter will be a patient of his. He is truly a very educated and great physician.

January 30th, 2015
Professional and Caring OB/GYN Office
Dr. Greenberg and his staff from nurses to front desk are very professional and caring. I began as a GYN patient at this office and have since had two children. The experiences here have been great. I always know what to expect at my appointments. The follow up is always very prompt and it is east getting appointments that work for me. Dr. Greenberg's makes his patients feel important and special beacuse all patients are important to him. I highly reccommend this office.

January 30th, 2015
Wondeful doctor and wonderul staff!!!
I cannot say enough about my experience with Dr. Greenberg. I would highly recomend.

November 1st, 2013
I would absolutely use Greenberg again and would recommend him to a friend. Dr. Greenberg did laparoscopic surgery to remove my tubes and ovaries. He was great about answering my questions and even better at dealing with my anxiety. The surgery went well and I had minimal post op pain. For this reason (and his background and experience of course) I think he is a skilled surgeon. Dr. Greenberg called to check on me at home the day after my surgery and then called again several days later to let me know that the tumor he removed from my ovary was benign. I feel lucky to have found him. He and his staff treated me with respect and kindness. An added bonus: he has a good sense of humor and is quick to laugh!

September 4th, 2012
DR GREENBERG, MD
DR GREENBERG IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. HIS BEDSIDE MANNER IS AWESOME. I HAD A DIVINCI LAP HYSTERECTOMY AND I WAS BACK TO WORK IN 3 WEEKS! I HIGHLY SUGGEST HAVING THIS PROCEDURE ESPECIALLY WITH DR GREENBERG

August 17th, 2012
Great doctor
Dr. Greenberg has been great during my first pregnancy. He always spends tims answering my questions after he completes the required portion of my appointments. I hope the person that wrote the negative review below realizes that hardly anything happens at the appointments unless you have a problem. Urine sample, weight, blood pressure, heart beat check. However, he WILl spend a lot of time with you after those things. I ask 3-4 questions per visit and he really elaborates very thoroughly. He's funny and laid back, too, which puts me and my husband at ease. We love him!

March 23rd, 2012
This Dr. Is AMAZING!
I've been seeing Dr. Greenberg for a little over a year. I have many issues, endometriosis, fibroids, cysts, etc. This man is so compassionate, he understands the grueling pain women like myself go through with endo and he really cares. He's a straight shooter, will bring you into his office to talk about treatment plans. He did surgery for me this past week and he was very kind. He even called me that the evening of my surgery to check and see how I was doing. I have never had a doctor call me on his own like that. Usually the nurses or someone in patient follow up will call and see how things are going, but the doctor himself...no way. Wonderful, talented doctor.

November 14th, 2011
I have had Dr Greenberg since he left began private practice. He has a warm kind heart, with a sense of humor. His diagnoses with me have been on the mark, but I have mostly healthy. Little goofy but lovable..You are in good hands

January 18th, 2011
Dr James is very good in treating fibroids and many uterine gynecological problems, well recommended. Waiting time in the office can be more than 15mins but I am very please overall.

December 16th, 2009
awesome doctor!!honest, caring, and staightforward

April 3rd, 2016