Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Educated and Attentive show details Educated and Attentive
by Daphne McManus on Feb 24th, 2015

Dr. Greenburg is always very attentive and very courteous about my situation. I have some issues where I was referred to another Doctor and he always followed up on the situation. Dr. Greenburg delivered both my children and I now my daughter will be a patient of his. He is truly a very educated and great physician.

Professional and Caring OB/GYN Office show details Professional and Caring OB/GYN Office
by A. Greene on Jan 30th, 2015

Dr. Greenberg and his staff from nurses to front desk are very professional and caring. I began as a GYN patient at this office and have since had two children. The experiences here have been great. I always know what to expect at my appointments. The follow up is always very prompt and it is east getting appointments that work for me. Dr. Greenberg's makes his patients feel important and special beacuse all patients are important to him. I highly reccommend this office.

Wondeful doctor and wonderul staff!!! show details Wondeful doctor and wonderul staff!!!
Jan 30th, 2015

I cannot say enough about my experience with Dr. Greenberg. I would highly recomend.

Jan 15th, 2015

staff manger it make it so bad I would never return. I would see the doctor for less than 5 min a visit

Nov 1st, 2013

I would absolutely use Greenberg again and would recommend him to a friend. Dr. Greenberg did laparoscopic surgery to remove my tubes and ovaries. He was great about answering my questions and even better at dealing with my anxiety. The surgery went well and I had minimal post op pain. For this reason (and his background and experience of course) I think he is a skilled surgeon. Dr. Greenberg called to check on me at home the day after my surgery and then called again several days later to let me know that the tumor he removed from my ovary was benign. I feel lucky to have found him. He and his staff treated me with respect and kindness. An added bonus: he has a good sense of humor and is quick to laugh!

DR GREENBERG, MD show details DR GREENBERG, MD
Sep 4th, 2012

DR GREENBERG IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. HIS BEDSIDE MANNER IS AWESOME. I HAD A DIVINCI LAP HYSTERECTOMY AND I WAS BACK TO WORK IN 3 WEEKS! I HIGHLY SUGGEST HAVING THIS PROCEDURE ESPECIALLY WITH DR GREENBERG

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Aug 17th, 2012

Dr. Greenberg has been great during my first pregnancy. He always spends tims answering my questions after he completes the required portion of my appointments. I hope the person that wrote the negative review below realizes that hardly anything happens at the appointments unless you have a problem. Urine sample, weight, blood pressure, heart beat check. However, he WILl spend a lot of time with you after those things. I ask 3-4 questions per visit and he really elaborates very thoroughly. He's funny and laid back, too, which puts me and my husband at ease. We love him!

Intelligent Doctor Without Personable Touch show details Intelligent Doctor Without Personable Touch
May 3rd, 2012

First, I would fair to say that Dr. Greenberg is a very intelligent man. The only issue was that I did not like the expereince within his office. Since this is my first preganancy, and I moved to a new city, I was hoping for a joyous expereince with my doctor, husband, and myself. It felt, however, that I was just another number in the office rather than establishing a "patient-doctor" relationship. I felt that he was off-putting because he would conduct very quick visits, and afterwards I felt like we were just another face in the crowd. When I called him about an infection, his receptionist tried to diagnose me over the phone and instruct me on what to do. I understand that she works in a medical practice office, but what credentials does a receptionist have to tell me what to take for an infection. Even so, she yelled it around the office, in direct violation of the HIPPA laws, and totally embarassed me in the process. Prior to that, I called about a back issue, and the office took a week to respond to my calls. Dr. Greenberg seems very occupied with other things, and after reading the reviews, he seems like someone to go to for other woman issues, but maybe not the best person for that "personable" pregnant experience.

This Dr. Is AMAZING! show details This Dr. Is AMAZING!
Mar 23rd, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Greenberg for a little over a year. I have many issues, endometriosis, fibroids, cysts, etc. This man is so compassionate, he understands the grueling pain women like myself go through with endo and he really cares. He's a straight shooter, will bring you into his office to talk about treatment plans. He did surgery for me this past week and he was very kind. He even called me that the evening of my surgery to check and see how I was doing. I have never had a doctor call me on his own like that. Usually the nurses or someone in patient follow up will call and see how things are going, but the doctor himself...no way. Wonderful, talented doctor.

Nov 14th, 2011

I have had Dr Greenberg since he left began private practice. He has a warm kind heart, with a sense of humor. His diagnoses with me have been on the mark, but I have mostly healthy. Little goofy but lovable..You are in good hands

Apr 22nd, 2011

Extremely knowledgeable but still talks to you in a compassionate and caring way. No b.s. he tells the truth and is great at what he does. If you are lucky enough to find him, you are in very good hands.

Jan 18th, 2011

Dr James is very good in treating fibroids and many uterine gynecological problems, well recommended. Waiting time in the office can be more than 15mins but I am very please overall.

Dec 16th, 2009

awesome doctor!!honest, caring, and staightforward