Dr. James Griffith Sr Is this you?

11 Ratings • 1 Comment

Making miracles happen

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

I have never felt so lost when Doc passed away, this man was not just the average MD I was a patient as a child as was my daddy and was still a patient until he was gone. Not only did he find and treat illnesses that had been overlooked by so many other doctors, he saved my dad's life no once but twice literally if it wasnt for the knowledge of the great Doc he also trained 2 wonderful ladies who also helped to save my dad Doc even nicknamed him (Rocky) his Bama boy. I was just as shocked as everyone else but not angry at all he never turned anyone away who needed help even if they couldn't pay, if it was not for Doc my heart problem that had been overlooked by cardiovascular specialist wouldn't be fixed now and so many other health problems that other doctors just didn't even take the time to take a closer look, I am proud to have been a patient of Doc Griffith and so is my daddy who is still alive today thanks to God's mercy and the gift of knowledge and experience that He gave Doc and that Doc passed to the 2 wonderful women who worked side by side with him is the reason my daddy is still with us. I miss kissing your forehead when I came in to be seen I love your blunt but yet funny ways you got the attention of your patients when they thought they knew more than you, we miss you Doc and are in our hearts always. Thank you oh and BTW totally worth the wait

Posted on February 23rd, 2015