A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Haley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Haley is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haley
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Haley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Haley graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Haley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Denton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Anthony Haley MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Haley practice?
- Dr. James Haley has 1 office location.
Dr. James Haley practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Denton, TX.
See Denton Internists and Denton Gastroenterologists.