A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Harding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Harding is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Harding, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Harding graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harding has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harding accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Harding practice?
Dr. James Harding practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Renton, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.