Learn more about Dr. James Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Harris, Gastrointestinal & Laparoscopic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Harris, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Pender Memorial Hospital
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Harris MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Harris practice?
- Dr. James Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. James Harris practices Surgery near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Surgeons.