Learn more about Dr. James Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Holland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holland
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Holland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Holland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John D Archbold Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Arthur Holland MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Holland practice?
- Dr. James Holland has 1 office location.
Dr. James Holland practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Thomasville, GA.
See Thomasville Internists, Thomasville Hematologists, and Thomasville Oncologists.