A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Holland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Holland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Holland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John D Archbold Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Arthur Holland MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Holland practice?
- Dr. James Holland has 1 office location.
Dr. James Holland practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Thomasville, GA.
See Thomasville Internists, Thomasville Hematologists, and Thomasville Oncologists.