Learn more about Dr. James Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Holland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holland
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Holland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Holland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John D Archbold Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Arthur Holland MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Holland practice?
- Dr. James Holland has 1 office location.
Dr. James Holland practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Thomasville, GA.
See Thomasville Internists, Thomasville Hematologists, and Thomasville Oncologists.