A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Homan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Homan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Homan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Homan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Homan graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Homan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Wichita Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Allen Homan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Homan practice?
- Dr. James Homan has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Homan practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Radiologists.