A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Homan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Homan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Homan graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Homan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Wichita Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Allen Homan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Homan practice?
- Dr. James Homan has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Homan practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Radiologists.