A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hughes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hughes
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hughes, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Andrews Hughes MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James A. Hughes practice?
- Dr. James Hughes has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hughes practices Pulmonary Disease near Bismarck, ND.
See Bismarck Pulmonologists.