A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Humphrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Humphrey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Humphrey graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Humphrey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Arthur Humphrey DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Humphrey practice?
- Dr. James Humphrey has 1 office location.
Dr. James Humphrey practices Family Medicine near Leechburg, PA.
See Leechburg Primary Care Doctors.