Dr. James Hunt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7
  • 3 reviews

December 8th, 2014
Very good doctor
I would highly recommend dr hunt .. He is very easy down to earth person And doesn't make me feel rushed . He has Helped me very much and I hope he doesn't retire Soon too!

October 1st, 2011
Dr Hunt has a down to earth manner which is balanced by his caring and sense of humor. He only sees me every other month but he always recalls all the details of my life that I have shared and while he makes me feel he is " in the trenches with me" he is also able to bring a no nonsense attitude that grounds a person while showing his compassion. He is able to make you feel at ease and comfortable talking to him about the most horrible things - and he validates your feelings without an outpouring of false empathy. I always leave feeling I have a better perspective on things and have gained some new insight. I recommend him without reservation. A truly skilled and caring professional.

July 24th, 2010
Great Doctor
I have been a patient at this office since 2006 and visit Dr. Hunt 4-6 times per year. I really like Dr. Hunts style and the very descrete and professional way in which this office operates. I know Dr. Hunt cares a great deal for his patients he doesn't just sling meds at you like other doctors. I would recommend him without any hesitations and i sincerely hope that he does'nt retire any time soon. Even though his rates are high, I feel like i'm getting my moneys worth.