Learn more about Dr. James Johns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Johns, Pediatric Cardiologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Johns, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Catheterization
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Johns graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johns has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Johns MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James Johns practice?
- Dr. James Johns has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Johns practices Pediatric Cardiology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Clarksville, TN and Franklin, TN.
See Nashville Cardiologists.