A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Keating:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Keating is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Keating graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keating has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Keating MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Keating practice?
- Dr. James Keating has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Keating practices Family Medicine near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Primary Care Doctors.