Learn more about Dr. James Kemp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kemp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kemp graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kemp has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kemp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Kemp practice?
Dr. James Kemp practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and General Practice near Medford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA and Boston, MA.
See Medford Internists, Medford Gastroenterologists, and Medford General Practitioners.