A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kemp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kemp, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kemp graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kemp has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alan Kemp MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Kemp practice?
- Dr. James Kemp has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Kemp practices Gastroenterology near Medford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA and Boston, MA.
See Medford Gastroenterologists.