A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Klein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Klein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alan Klein MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Klein practice?
- Dr. James Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. James Klein practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists, Columbus Pulmonologists, and Columbus Critical Care Practitioners.