A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kuo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuo
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kuo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuo graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Kuo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Andrew Kuo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Kuo practice?
- Dr. James Kuo has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kuo practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Cardiologists.