A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kuo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuo graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Kuo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Kuo practice?
Dr. James Kuo practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX and Abilene, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians, Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists, and Fort Worth Cardiologists.