A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lee, Endocrine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lee, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Inguinal Hernia
- Intestine Cancer (Duodenal Neoplasm)
- Neuroendocrine Carcinoma
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Nodule
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Lee MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Lee practice?
- Dr. James Lee has 1 office location.
- Dr. James Lee practices Surgery near New York, NY.