Dr. James Lee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

July 11th, 2016
The best

March 2nd, 2016
Been with Dr. Lee for at least 20 years . In the last year I've been disappointed with service. You never know results of lab work . (if something showed ok or bad) When you do call I've been told my results on test and ask questions about they don't know , I've actually had desk receptionist look up in a book at desk , not ask dr. I've been trying now to get answer on why my prescription refills were writtrn by Dr. Lee for 3 months and not 6 months . Three phone calls now on why still no response . Called again today for why and that I would like a copy of my last lab work from weeks ago . We will see what happens this time . I miss the good ole days when Dr. Lee called you if something didn't look right on if I need to talk about results . Now the receptionist calls probably atleast 6-7 days later with result , if I get the call , but usually I have to call .

January 1st, 2016
copay
Charges copay for physical, I was never informed, found out after I got a bill. unethical.

March 1st, 2015
Rip off
I've had physicals from other doctors in the past so I know what they normally charge for labs and everything, but this doctor's office sent me a bill that's 2-3 times more than my previous doctors. I choose him because he was close to me, but will never return.

December 5th, 2014
One of those 'factory' clinic
Does not spend enough time with me, last visit was the worst, where I was rushed out after less than 10 minutes of seeing him and I waited more than 30 minutes for this.

December 12th, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr. Lee cares about his patients and does everything in his power to see that they get the proper care. He will refer his patients to a doctor that ca ...

December 5th, 2011
Dr. Lee is marvelous! He has been our family physician for many years. He is patient, listens to your concerns and explains thouroughly his diagnosis and treatment. His staff is always very nice as well.