A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Levine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Royal Free Hospital School Of Medicine, London, England.
Dr. Levine has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Levine MBBS, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. James A. Levine practice?
- Dr. James Levine has 7 office locations.
Dr. James Levine practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kenyon, MN and Kasson, MN.
See Rochester Endocrinologists.