A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ling
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ling Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ling graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Ling has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alexis Ling MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James A. Ling practice?
- Dr. James Ling has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Ling practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Cardiologists.