A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ling
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Ling Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ling graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Ling has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alexis Ling MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James A. Ling practice?
- Dr. James Ling has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Ling practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Cardiologists.