A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Long is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Long
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Long Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Long, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Long has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Hospital
- Salem Hospital
- Silverton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Long MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James W. Long practice?
- Dr. James Long has 1 office location.
Dr. James Long practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Salem, OR.
See Salem Internists and Salem Pulmonologists.