A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Long, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Long has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Hospital
- Salem Hospital
- Silverton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Long MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James W. Long practice?
- Dr. James Long has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Long practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Salem, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Woodburn, OR.
See Salem Internists and Salem Pulmonologists.