A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Maclean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Maclean is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Maclean, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maclean graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maclean has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maclean accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Maclean practice?
Dr. James Maclean practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Salem, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Danvers, MA and Boston, MA.
See Salem Allergists and Salem Internists.