A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Maclean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Maclean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maclean
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maclean Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Maclean, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maclean graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Maclean has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Maclean MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Maclean practice?
- Dr. James Maclean has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Maclean practices Allergy & Immunology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, MA and Danvers, MA.
See Boston Allergists.