A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Maclean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Maclean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maclean
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maclean Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Maclean, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maclean graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Maclean has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Maclean MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Maclean practice?
- Dr. James Maclean has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Maclean practices Allergy & Immunology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, MA and Danvers, MA.
See Boston Allergists.