A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mahoney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mahoney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahoney
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mahoney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mahoney, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahoney graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mahoney has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James S Mahoney MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James S. Mahoney practice?
- Dr. James Mahoney has 1 office location.
Dr. James Mahoney practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Critical Care Practitioners and Brooklyn Pulmonologists.