A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mahoney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mahoney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahoney
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mahoney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mahoney, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahoney graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mahoney has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James S Mahoney MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James S. Mahoney practice?
- Dr. James Mahoney has 1 office location.
Dr. James Mahoney practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Critical Care Practitioners and Brooklyn Pulmonologists.