A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Martin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Martin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Anthony Martin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Martin practice?
- Dr. James Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. James Martin practices Otolaryngology near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Otolaryngologists.