A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McMillan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMillan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McMillan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McMillan graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. McMillan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Arkansas Hospital
- Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James McMillan MD is a male General Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James McMillan practice?
- Dr. James McMillan has 1 office location.
Dr. James McMillan practices General Practice near Conway, AR.
See Conway General Practitioners.