A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McMillan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMillan
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. McMillan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McMillan graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. McMillan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Arkansas Hospital
- Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James McMillan MD is a male General Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James McMillan practice?
- Dr. James McMillan has 1 office location.
Dr. James McMillan practices General Practice near Conway, AR.
See Conway General Practitioners.