A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McNally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McNally is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McNally graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. McNally has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Arthur McNally MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James A. McNally practice?
- Dr. James McNally has 2 office locations.
Dr. James McNally practices Anesthesiology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Arlington Anesthesiologists.