A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Meltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Meltzer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meltzer graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Meltzer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Anthony Meltzer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Meltzer practice?
- Dr. James Meltzer has 1 office location.
Dr. James Meltzer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Paterson, NJ.
See Paterson Pediatricians.