A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Meyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Meyers is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyers
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Meyers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyers graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meyers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence General Hospital
- Greater Lawrence Family Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Andrew Meyers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Meyers practice?
- Dr. James Meyers has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Meyers practices Family Medicine near Salem, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Peabody, MA.
See Salem Family Physicians.